Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine’s Day – Or Not

Last year I bitched and moaned about the guy I thought I was dating, who was too chicken shit to give me a card.  This year…I got breakfast in bed. What a difference a year makes.  Someone actually appreciates me. Wow.

My boyfriend and I didn’t really want to go out and buy each other cheesy gifts, so we came to a compromise…we took the day off and went to watch the LA Galaxy soccer team play a practice game. (My BF loves soccer.)

Now the only thing better than watching the Superbowl for me, was watching David Beckham’s H&M underwear commercial in slow motion (multiple times).  So my gift to all of my readers is…well…here’s the pics I took this morning.







Happy Valentine’s Day.  (And thank you Victoria for not showing up with your four beautiful children.)


Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Match